Our compounding team can personalise medicine for patients who need specific strengths, dosage forms and flavours, as well as eliminating additives or excipients that you may be sensitive to.
Some of the common dosage forms we compound include:
- Oral capsules and liquids and sublingual drops
- Transdermals creams and gels
- Troches, tablet triturates
- Pessaries, Suppositories, enemas and rectal rockets
- Nasal and otic preparations
- Topical creams, ointments, gels, powders and sprays
- Oral adhesives, mouthwashes and rinses
To order or for more information on Compounding dosage forms, please speak to one of our pharmacists in-store or contact us.